‘Red Dead Redemption: Game Of The Year Edition’ Stampeading To North Amercia October 11th
Last year’s smash western hit from Rockstar Games, Red Dead Redemption, is finally getting one heck of a content bundle in October.
Why howdy there hombre! Just by looks, I can tell you’re the kind of sort that likes to roam the Wild West in search for excitement and what not. Well partner, mosey on down to a nearby retailer, be it online or not, and partake in some Red Dead Redemption, which lucky for ya, is about to get a Game of the Year Edition.
Last year’s gold rush of an open world action-adventure title, from the fine folks over at Rockstar Games, is being filled to the brim, like a barrel full of sarsaparilla, with every piece of downloadable content this side of the Rio Grande, all in a $50 package coming October 11th to North America (October 14, 2011, internationally). Tarnnation, if that don’t make ya grin wider than a coyote then I can’t reckon what will, partner.
I’ve gone a head and roped up the full list of goods in the Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition, think nothing of it amigo:
- Red Dead Redemption, with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode
- Undead Nightmare, single-player campaign and multiplayer modes
- Legends and Killers Pack, including additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon
- Liars and Cheats Pack, featuring the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle.
- Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, including two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston
- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up to four players
- All original pre-order content, with the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack
- Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges
- Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, with fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in.
What do you guys think? Did I come off as an convincing cowboy? I’ve been working on my acting for a while, and well, its seemed apropos with this post and thought, why not! So, how did it go? Hmm? I see… Yeah, I know, I know — stick to your day job there buddy-boy… Anyway, make sure to stick here for upcoming news from Tokyo Game Show 2011, where Sony should have many an exciting announcements forthcoming soon.